How to care for your kid's swimsuit
Our swimsuits are timeless, and with a little TLC will stand the test of time. Below is a basic guideline we recommend so that your kids can get the best wear out of their beautiful new swimsuits.
Please also refer to the care tags of your garment for more specific instructions:
- Cold wash separately.
- Use a mild detergent (preferably eco-friendly).
- Drip dry in the shade on a flat surface.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not roll up when wet.
- Do not bleach, rub or wring your garment.
Maintaining swimsuits are easy - it’s getting the kids out of the pool that’s hard! We design all our garments for ultimate fun and play. To maximise the use and look of your children’s bathers, please take care of the following when they are in use:
- Some sunscreens, oils and tan lotions may mark swimwear. Make sure products are dry before coming into contact with swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. A good tip is to use a towel to sit on when next to the pool.
- Be careful with any jewellery that may scratch or snag material.
- Remove trapped sand in seams by gently running your fingernail over once the fabric is dry.
- Chlorine and chemicals in strong doses will deteriorate fabric over time. We recommend rinsing your garments in cool water after use.